How can we help you?
The Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Program (EDP) provides people in Winnipeg who self-identify as living with a disability with the resources and tools to help them start their own businesses.
- Assisting clients with developing business plans
- Providing business advisory services and organizing training workshops
- Website development and marketing assistance
- Encouraging clients to enroll in higher business education courses;
- And giving them a directory of relevant resources and contacts in the community
We are an inclusive agency supporting people from all ethnic, cultural and gender backgrounds and are committed to a spirit of reconciliation with Indigenous participants and their communities.
We offer up to three years of mentoring and guidance, providing constructive feedback while encouraging independence and creative thinking.
If you or someone you know has a disability and wants to start a business, get in touch with us.
Dog Nerd featured on Western Economic Diversification Canada Website
WEDC produced a video with EDP-Winnipeg client Lisa Hazelwood on her dog training business.