The province of Manitoba has a list of business guidelines to help you navigate how to run your business during this difficult time.
The list includes:
- Assessing the risk of your business when it comes to Covid-19
- Controlling any risk that may exist within your business
- Putting proper precautions in place
- Acquiring personal protective equipment; and
- Establishing safety guidelines for your employees and customers.
All of these aspects are vital to making sure your business is safe to operate and continues to be successful during this difficult time.
Visit the Government of Manitoba website for further details.